I always love to know what other people would pick when it comes to new catalogues, so I thought I would share with you what I would pick from the new Sale-A-Bration catalogue!
- The Birthday Bash Bundle – It is a fantastic card kit, enough to make 20 cards and leaves you with a set of markers, a stamp set and, no doubt, there would be left over of the rhinestones (there is heaps!) and bakers twine.
- The All Wrapped Up Bundle – As the name suggests, a great gift wrapping set including 10 bags and 8 boxes, so many pretty options here!
The other bundles are great too, but I love those two the most. Now, the freebies we have to choose from I find a bit harder to choose from, there are so many great ones! The ones I love the best are:
- The Sweet Sorbet designer series paper – this is stunning, I love it, I fear I will run out of this pack quickly!
- Good as Gold card kit – I love it, with a bit of gold foil and some pretty polka dots you would get 8 great cards
- See You Later stamp set – I love this too! The pictures, the fonts and the words are all just perfect.
If you could have anything at all out of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, what would it be? Do you like the same things as me?