Sale-a-Bration is ticking along, I am really loving all the products we have on offer right now, I have a wishlist as long as my arm!
The awesome people at SU! headquarters have been hard at work and have put together videos for you, so that I didn’t have to. Let me know what you think, anything you find exciting?
It has been a busy couple of weeks, with everyone in the house getting sick with a yucky head cold. Baby girl is still pretty snotty, but otherwise well.
We have also had some weather! I normally find talking about the weather rather boring – but when we get flash flooding city wide it’s pretty bad! This just so happened to be on the evening I was doing my first real Stampin’ Up! party, as in one with people I don’t know. I feel it went well, we all seemed to have fun. Going out in the evenings is still quite a challenge, leaving Bug at home with daddy is hard as she needs feeding to get to bed and I am the one with the right body parts!
On the good weather days we have tried going out and about – even if it is just a short walk to the supermarket for a few items. I find it makes the days easier than being stuck at home all the time. Helps make the days a little less grey!
The most exciting thing that has happened is our little nephew made his entrance to the world – a little drama but mum and bub are all well and home now.
Yesterday a fantastic Blog Hop that went live by a very creative group of Stampin’ Up! Demos from all around Australasia. Here is the first post then just follow the links on each blog until you are back to the start! So many awesome ideas using products from the latest occasions catalogue.
I always love to know what other people would pick when it comes to new catalogues, so I thought I would share with you what I would pick from the new Sale-A-Bration catalogue!
- The Birthday Bash Bundle – It is a fantastic card kit, enough to make 20 cards and leaves you with a set of markers, a stamp set and, no doubt, there would be left over of the rhinestones (there is heaps!) and bakers twine.
- The All Wrapped Up Bundle – As the name suggests, a great gift wrapping set including 10 bags and 8 boxes, so many pretty options here!
The other bundles are great too, but I love those two the most. Now, the freebies we have to choose from I find a bit harder to choose from, there are so many great ones! The ones I love the best are:
- The Sweet Sorbet designer series paper – this is stunning, I love it, I fear I will run out of this pack quickly!
- Good as Gold card kit – I love it, with a bit of gold foil and some pretty polka dots you would get 8 great cards
- See You Later stamp set – I love this too! The pictures, the fonts and the words are all just perfect.
If you could have anything at all out of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, what would it be? Do you like the same things as me?
2014 Sale-a-bration Catalogue
2014 Occasions Catalogue